Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Little About Me

Some of you know exactly who I am, and some of you have no idea.

I will tell you a little about myself, otherwise you will have no idea where I am coming from.

I am 26. I have a beautiful wife (who we will call Mrs. Smart). We just purchased our first home in Tennessee and are still getting use to homeownership. I am a Pharmacy student and my wife is a Nurse, so medical topics are normal conversation at our house.

I am a conservative Christian. Most of my views on religion are typical of my church, some of them are not. I tend to view my bible as somewhere between the world's best novel and a text book. I do not, however, spend as much time with it as I should.

I am a Geek, Nerd, and Dork in significant and probably equal quantities.  I like science fiction and fantasy.  I love Shark Week. I still play more video games than I should.  I am also outdoorsy when I want to be.  I am an Eagle Scout, and many of the interests I picked up as a Boy Scout remain with me today. I have recently discovered that I love guns and target shooting, but that hobby is a little too expensive for me to spend much time with it right now.  I enjoy photography, but it is not something I am good enough at yet to share.

Everything else you will just have to find out as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment